What Can ACCESS Do For You?
Through ACCESS, the state of Alabama provides equal access to high-quality instruction to improve student achievement through virtual learning opportunities. Objectives are to:
- promote e-learning experiences for all students
- provide access to additional electives
- use existing resources and virtual learning offerings effectively, including sharing teachers between districts, to positively impact education statewide
- provide access to Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- provide teachers with additional multimedia and technology tools to enhance instruction